1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the crumbles and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic and ginger, and cook for 30 seconds more.
3. Add the tomatoes and lots of black pepper, and cook until the tomatoes collapse and release their juices, about 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, and sriracha.
5. When the crumbles are ready, stir in the sauce mixture and turn the heat off. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed. Sprinkle with scallions.
6. Gently tear the leaves off the lettuce and make individual stacks of 2 leaves. Spoon a couple of tablespoons of crumbles into each “cup”. Serve immediately.