1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, vinegar, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tsp of salt, fresh dill, and agave, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the corn, jalapeno, olive oil, and remaining sea salt. Transfer to a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or when corn starts to brown at the edges. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine both types of cabbage, green onion, corn mixture, and the dressing. Toss to coat.
5. In a skillet over medium heat, add the safflower oil and the smart dog pieces. Stirring occasionally, cook until browned on all sides. Remove from heat.
6. Toast tortillas for 1-2 minutes in the oven and assemble the tacos dividing the hot dog pieces between the four tortillas and topping evenly with the slaw. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime slices.