1. Cut avocado in half, remove pit, scoop out flesh into a bowl, squeeze half a lime, pinch of salt and 3 tbsp olive oil.
2. Use the back of a fork to smash until you’ve created a spreadable consistency.
3. Add chopped cilantro as desired.
1. Preheat your pan for 1 minute on medium heat.
2. Once preheated, drizzle enough canola oil to coat the pan.
3. Add sweet peppers and zucchini to your pan, season with za’atar and salt.
Sauté vegetables for 5 minutes.
1. Let vegetables cool to room temperature or in the fridge on a plate with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
2. On the side, slice 2 radishes.
LifeLight® Smart Bacon:
1. Preheat your pan to medium heat.
2.Drizzle oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Cook LightLife® Smart Bacon for 2 minutes per side.
1. Coat the bottom of your veggie wrap with avocado spread.
2. Layer frisee lettuce first, then cooled sautéed veggies next, and lastly your LightLife® Smart Bacon on top.
Wrap up tightly and cut in half.