1. Plug in waffle maker and allow it to heat up. If adjustable, set to medium-high heat.
2. In a blender, combine the bananas, oats, milk, and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
3. Cook waffles, brushing waffle maker with butter before adding batter. Keep warm in an oven set at the lowest setting.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and the smart bacon. Cook for 3 minutes per side, turning once, then move to a paper towel lined plate to catch excess oil.
5. Serve bacon with waffles, garnish with fruit and maple syrup.