1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil over high heat, and season with salt. Add the pasta once the water is boiling and cook until al dente (7-9 minutes), stirring every 1-2 minutes. Drain the pasta and briefly rinse with cold water to prevent sticking.
3. In skillet over medium heat, add the TBSP of olive oil and the gimme lean sausage. Stirring occasionally, cook until sausage has begun to brown at the edges and bounces back when pressed, it should take about 7-8 minutes. Remove the sausage from the heat and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the Oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Using 2-3 tablespoons of the dressing, toss the cut vegetables until thoroughly coated, and spread out on a sheet pan. Roast for 8-10 minutes, stirring/tossing at least once, until vegetables have begun to brown at the edges. Remove from oven.
6. In a large bowl combine the orzo, remaining dressing, sausage pieces, and the vegetables. Toss until everything is fully coated, serve.