1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Place sliced zucchini on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Let sit while cooking your Smart Ground to soften the zucchini.
3. Cook Smart Ground according to package directions. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix Smart Ground, ricotta, parmesan, salt, pepper, oregano and garlic until well combined.
5. In an 11×7 baking dish or similar size, pour the marinara sauce in the bottom of the pan and distribute evenly.
6. Spread the filling along each strip of zucchini, roll them up and place into the pan on top of the marinara sauce, standing upright.
7. Place the dish in the oven until filling has heated through and tops begin to brown slightly, about ten minutes.
8. Remove from oven, top with fresh basil and serve.